ACANA PET FOOD TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Win one (1) of five (5) 11.4kg bags of ACANA puppy large breed recipe
The following information outlines the Terms and Conditions of entry into the ACANA Social Media Campaign Competition (“the competition”) run by Pack Leader Pet Products, distributor of ACANA Pet Food Store and its affiliates (“the promoter”) during 7th September to 30th September 2023. (“the competition duration”). The Terms and Conditions of the competition are hosted on the Pack Leader website (https://packleader.co.za/) and are subject to South African law. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Required Social Media Disclaimer:
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
- To enter the competition, you must be over the age of eighteen (18).
- Entry into this competition is open to South African citizens and residents only.
- Entry into the competition is free.
- The competition will be conducted on the ACANA South Africa’s Facebook and Instagram social media pages:
- Facebook: @ACANAsouthafrica
- Instagram: @acana_sa
- To enter, competitors must:
- Share an image of your large breed puppy.
- Tag the relevant ACANA social media page
- Directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of such persons, or anyone who supplies any goods or services in connection with the competition, the sponsoring company/companies and/or agents and/or consultants involved in the competition are not eligible for entry.
- The competition will run from 7th September 2023 at midnight (00:00), until 30th September 2023 at midnight (00:00). Entries received after the closing date will not be included.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entry that is not delivered, received or is delayed or damaged due to technical or IT reasons. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- There will be a total of five (5) prize winners. Each winner will receive one (1) 11.4kg bag of ACANA large breed puppy food.
- Winners will be selected in a random draw by the promoter at the end of the competition duration.
- The winners will be contacted via the entered social media page during working hours from the 1st October until the 7th October 2023.
- Three (3) attempts will be made to contact the selected winners (between 4pm and 6pm during the week and twice on the weekend). If the selected winner cannot be contacted personally after three (3) attempts, another winner will be randomly selected and so on until a winner is contacted.
- All winners will be announced by the 11th October 2023.
- The winners’ name, surname, dog’s name and entry post may be published on ACANA social media pages.
- By entering the competition, all participants provide consent to the promoters to use the submitted videos and images — online and in other broadcast media —shared with ACANA by our campaign without compensation, for the promoter’s promotional and marketing purposes.
- Entries submitted via third party agents, proxies, facilitators or under assumed names will be disqualified.
- The winner may be required to provide the promoter with a valid form of proof of identity and physical address to the promoter in its sole discretion before receipt of any prize. Failure to produce sufficient evidence of identity may result in disqualification.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged and are not transferable.
- The promoter and its representatives reserve the right to withdraw or amend the competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liability to any participants, the prize winners or any third parties.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the prize promoted not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Each entrant by entering the competition agrees to indemnify the promoter, its agents, employees, representatives, associates, affiliates, parent and subsidiary companies against any and all claim, losses, costs, damages, liability, and expenses arising out of the entrant’s breach of any of these terms and conditions.
- Each entrant by entering the competition expressly releases the promoter, its affiliates, agents, employees and directors from any claim, action or demand arising out of or in connection with the prize promoted, if any.
- All personal data submitted by an entrant in connection with the competition is submitted voluntarily. All personal data collected from entrants will be used by the promoter for the purpose of administering the competition.
- Where you have indicated that you would like the promoter to contact you in the future, you agree that your relevant personal details will be held by the promoter and may be used by the promoter to send you information about the promoter’s products and/or services.
- If, in the future, you do not wish to receive further communications from the promoter and would prefer your details to be removed from its database, or if you simply wish to make corrections to your details or to how you receive communications from us, please inform us in writing via our website.
- South African law shall govern these competition rules and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction.